STUDENT MENTOR FOUNDATION LUCERNE was established on November 4, 2005 in Lucerne as a charitable foundation. Its purpose is to create affordable housing for students at universities, colleges and other educational institutions. It may carry out its activities in all of Switzerland and abroad.
The Foundation Council of STUDENT MENTOR FOUNDATION LUCERNE consists of the following persons:
- Dr. Hans Müller, Lucerne, President
- Walter Graf, Lucerne, Member
- Christian Marbet, Horw, Member
- Prof. Dr. Markus Ries, Rain, Member
- Doris Russi Schurter, Lucerne, Member
Ulla Lauener-Rölli, Managing Director
Ernst & Young AG, Lucerne are the elected Auditors.
STUDENT MENTOR FOUNDATION LUCERNE is under the authority of the Federal Foundation. Supervisory Body in Berne.